|Fri 18 Jan 2013, 6:00pm–10:00pm|
|Sat 19 Jan 2013, 8:00pm–10:00pm|
|Sun 20 Jan 2013, 8:00pm–10:00pm|
|Mon 21 Jan 2013, 8:00pm–10:00pm|
|Tue 22 Jan 2013, 8:00pm–10:00pm|
|Wed 23 Jan 2013, 8:00pm–10:00pm|
|Thu 24 Jan 2013, 8:00pm–10:00pm|
|Fri 25 Jan 2013, 8:00pm–10:00pm|
|Sat 26 Jan 2013, 8:00pm–10:00pm|
|Sun 27 Jan 2013, 8:00pm–10:00pm|
See Centennial Park like never before!
Bring a picnic blanket, your picnic supplies (or purchase food and drink on-site), sit back and watch the sun set over Sydney.
As the sun goes down, the lights will come on, and you will be able to wander through the spectacular Boulevard of Light and into the magic of the Light Garden. Feast your senses on music, food, entertainment and art. See the Park like never before!
While we encourage you to come early and enjoy your picnic from 6pm onwards, our activities will begin at 7pm. Lights are turned on at 8pm.
For 10 glorious summer evenings, you will have the chance to enjoy:
- Walk through the Boulevard of Light and see a our outdoor gallery
- Experience the beauty of The Light Garden – delicately constructed using 4,000 individual lighting elements
- Be entertained by roving illuminated entertainers
- Picnic in the twilight, accompanied by ambient, chilled out live music
- Enjoy the world-premiere screening of “As Small Birds Play” soundscape film
- Participate in pre-booked and drop-in workshops
- Make your very own wish for the future of Centennial Park and attach it to the Wish Tree
David M. Hawkins is pleased to announce Grammy-award winning singer/songwriter Macy…
So Frenchy So Chic In The Park and the Eventfinda team would like to give you the chance to win…
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.