|Sat 26 Jan 2013, 11:00am–3:00pm|
Celebrate Australia Day at Docklands
- Join the big Aussie sausage sizzle on the Harbour Esplanade supported by the local Woolworths donations to the Royal Children’s Hospital.
- Make a free kite and embrace the Docklands sea breeze at the Piazza from 12pm.
- Take part in the Great Aussie Thong Throwing Competition – fantastic prizes to be won.
- Try your hand at fishing in Victoria Harbour.
- Enjoy the roving entertainment around the Docklands precinct to make for an all-Australian family day out.
Catch the free city circle tram, free tourist shuttle bus, tram 70 via Flinders Street, 48 via Collins Street or 86 via Bourke Street or take advantage of more than 5000 car parking spaces available.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.