|Mon 18 Jan 2016, 8:00am|
|Tue 19 Jan 2016, 8:00am|
|Wed 20 Jan 2016, 8:00am|
|Thu 21 Jan 2016, 8:00am|
|Fri 22 Jan 2016, 8:00am|
|Sat 23 Jan 2016, 8:00am|
|Sun 24 Jan 2016, 8:00am|
|Mon 25 Jan 2016, 8:00am|
|Tue 26 Jan 2016, 8:00am|
|Wed 27 Jan 2016, 8:00am|
|Thu 28 Jan 2016, 8:00am|
|Fri 29 Jan 2016, 8:00am|
|Sat 30 Jan 2016, 8:00am|
|Sun 31 Jan 2016, 8:00am|
The banks of the iconic Yarra River will burst to life with activities and live entertainment day and night at the free, family-friendly Australian Open Festival at Birrarung Marr.
Get a taste of Melbourne’s famous world-class dining experience and food vendors as the pathway to the Australian Open serves up the Grand Slam action and excitement right in the heart of Melbourne.
The all-new Australian Open Festival will showcase:
- Food from some of Melbourne’s best eateries including Mamasita, GAZI, Uncle St Kilda, Gelato Messina, Combi, Organic Avenue Australia juices, Cobb Lane, Huxtaburger, Huxtable featuring Mr Claws and the brand new Estelle Mistress by Scott Pickett Chef
- The Transport Accident Commission (TAC) People’s Court, which will host exhibition matches, live entertainment and engaging fan activities
- Drinks and DJs at the Canadian Club Racquet Club
- A dedicated Kids World with a Nickelodeon inflatable playground and Slime Lab, Woolworths Australia Kids Zone, Kia Australia Creative Studio and ANZ Australia #TennisHotShots mini-courts
- Tennis action on the big screen
- Free daily workouts with some of Australia's top health experts including Sam Wood, Luke Hines, Sarah Wall and Alex Pendlebury. Register at http://bit.ly/1PYM5FG.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.