Additional fees may apply
Code It Yourself Clubs are an after-school, weekend and holiday club where kids come together to train to be creators of technology, create games and interactive stories. Join our community where you can learn together to code and design games, and big projects. You can use our computers or bring your own, it's up to you just make sure you bring your imagination.
We cater for ages from 7-15 and from basic to intermediate levels. Working alongside your friends, you will develop new skills as you work through the different projects. Students will learn a variety of coding concepts and will be able to put together your own custom game including graphics and coding to make an interactive animation or game. Come back again and we will have new achievements and challenges for you to strive for.
Points to note:
- Students drop off begin at 10am.
- Students should bring their own food and drinks as there will be 2 breaks and lunch time.
- Students will be accompanied by instructors at all times.
- There will be various games and challenges to ensure students are getting a good balance of physical and mental challenges throughout the day.
- Students pick up before 5pm.
To be held in the Auditorium Annex in Level 1.
Coding camp on Wednesday 25th January 2017 from 10am - 5pm
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.