North Terrace, Adelaide CBD, Adelaide
Opened in June 1987, the Adelaide Convention Centre was the first purpose-built convention centre in Australia.
It was built to fulfil a Charter, that being, ‘to generate economic benefits for South Australia’ by attracting a high yield tourism sector to the state for the purpose of attending events hosted at the Centre.
The functions of the Adelaide Convention Centre, as per the Adelaide Convention Centre Corporation Regulations 2000, are to:
- Manage and operate the Adelaide Convention Centre site, and to hold and manage assets associated with the Adelaide Convention Centre;
- Manage, promote and sponsor events at the Adelaide Convention Centre site or elsewhere;
- Attract economic benefits to the State of South Australia;
- Foster and assist the commercial development of the Adelaide Convention Centre site in order to complement and enhance the commercial potential of the Adelaide Convention Centre; and
- Manage and maintain the Common Areas (ASER Precinct) and the Riverbank Promenade.
Lennard Promotions proudly presents the first ever Australian Tour by international pop…
So Frenchy So Chic In The Park and the Eventfinda team would like to give you the chance to win…
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.