52-60 New South Head Rd, Edgecliff, Sydney
Gourmet Life is far more than just a shopping or browsing experience. Each brand has a story and staff can take customers on a sample tasting through the store, explaining the background of each so buyers fully appreciate products’ unique qualities. Prices are affordable, too, ranging from well under $10. Black caviar costs from $4.50 a gram.
Some of the products available at Gourmet Life include:
- Rome’s oldest coffee label, Sant’ Eustachio
- Jams crafted by 2 Michelin star Chef Moreno Cedroni presented in hand-made stackable Venetian glass jars. Varieties include strawberry lemon thyme, and tangerine and organic fig with violets.
- French spice range Terre Exotique and its unique varieties including Bordeaux Cabernet salt, Yuzu zest and Espelette chilli.
- A L’Olivier olive oils, chutneys, pastas, mustards and vinegars.
- The globe’s sexiest bottles of olive oil from Spanish producer Pepa Olivar, winner of the best flavoured olive oil in Spain 2012.
Are you responsible for Gourmet Life? Claim it
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.