You missed this – Subscribe & Avoid FOMO!

When:

Sat 16 Feb 2013, 2:00pm–5:00pm

Where: Relationships Australia, Shop 5, 149 Hawkesbury Road, Westmead NSW, Westmead

Restrictions: All Ages

Ticket Information:

  • Admission: Free

Listed by: moniquehd

With the Australian divorce rate hovering around 35%, Relationships Australia is keen to hear the secrets of the other 65% of couples who stay together for the longer term.

A special event will be held for couples who have been together ten years or longer at Westmead on Saturday February 16 from 2pm to 5pm, to celebrate their relationships together.

“At Relationships Australia we’re keen to celebrate long-term relationships and hear the success secrets of people that stay together. The afternoon at Westmead will offer interactive and informative sessions; a time to learn and share experiences; a delicious afternoon tea and a lucky door prize,” Lyn Fletcher, Director of Operations, Relationships Australia NSW said.

The Celebrating Long Term Relationships event is free to attend, though places are limited. Phone 02 9806 3299 to book your place.