Do you sell tickets for an event, performance or venue?
Find out more about Eventfinda Ticketing.

You missed this – Subscribe & Avoid FOMO!

When:

Wed 4 Dec 2013, 8:00am–5:00pm

Where: The Waves Sports Club, 1 Miller Street, Norville, Bundaberg Region

Restrictions: All Ages

Ticket Information:

  • Single Delegate: $250.00
  • Additional fees may apply

How does this work?
Glad you asked!
  • Choose LatitudePay
    at the checkout
    There's no extra cost to you - just select it as your
    payment option.
  • Approval in
    minutes
    Set up your account and we'll tell you straight away
    if approved.
  • Get it now.
    10 weekly payments
    It's the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
    No interest. Ever.
If you're new to LatitudePay, you'll need this stuff:
  • Be over 18 years old
  • An Australian driver’s licence or passport
  • A couple of minutes to sign up,
    it’s quick and easy
  • A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)

Listed by: QMISolutions

Lean Comprehensive: Identifying and eliminating waste in thousands of businesses across the globe.

Businesses around the world are all looking for the same thing; increased productivity, efficiency and staff engagement. ‘Lean’ is a process that originated from the manufacturing industry, but has now evolved as a method that offers real benefits across a number of industries including finance, construction, mining services and the health sector to name a few. In fact any business that has a process can now benefit from Lean and its broad application and is what we at QMI Solutions call ‘Lean Comprehensive’.

This workshop will demonstrate the benefits which result when Lean Principles are applied in the office, in product development and in non-manufacturing processes such as mining, agriculture and tourism. In fact, the broad Lean toolkit can be applied to any industry - this workshop will show you how. Following an introduction to Lean Principles and examples of successful application, participants will be part of a hands-on demonstration. This demonstration will showcase traditional approaches and lean solutions,
demonstrating both the practical application of Lean and the outstanding results.

Participants will leave the workshop with a good knowledge of how, where and why to apply Lean tools, for best result.Successful Lean transformations are dramatic. Our experience shows that up to 95% of time within a process is waste, with only the remaining 5% offering value. The removal of these non value-addingactivities frees up resources for working on processes that do add value for the customer.

Some of our success stories:
Lean helped telecommunication retailer Vita Group improve their service model by 38%

Jonker Engineering decreased production time and increased productivity by 25%
Through Lean, Biomerieux reduced process time from 21 to four days increasing efficiency by 80%

Places are limited so book early to reserve your seat and find out how your business can become more productive and efficient today.