|Wed 7 May 2014, 1:00pm–11:00pm|
|Thu 8 May 2014, 1:00pm–11:00pm|
|Fri 9 May 2014, 1:00pm–11:00pm|
|Sat 10 May 2014, 1:00pm–11:00pm|
|Sun 11 May 2014, 1:00pm–11:00pm|
Silvers Circus is on the road and coming to Adelaide and Elizabeth between 10 April - 18 May.
Silvers Circus is a house hold name in Australia and after nearly three decades on the road maintains all the sparkle, glamour and death defying acts expected of Australia’s premier circus.
Established in 1976, Silvers Circus provides world class family entertainment and fun. With extraordinary artists continually arriving from all parts of the world, Silvers are proud of the ever changing program they are able to present.
Over 11 exciting International acts will roll with Silvers Circus to perform a thrilling new show under the Big top. Featuring renowned Ringmaster and Master of Illusions Simon Tait, the 2 hour action packed performances will include:
• The Globe of Death. The world famous Phoenix Riders speed around inside a 3-1/2 meter diameter metal globe
on motorbikes, missing each other by mere millimetres.
• Hire Wire Act. It’s electrifying. Watch as the artist uses his talents to bravely step out into thin air on a silver wire thread high above the circus arena.
• Bounce Ball Juggling. This is a spectacular juggling act – but with a difference. The balls are not thrown in the air, but downwards, which requires the rebound to be contended with precision
• Hoola Hoops. Up to 80 hoola hoops at once are managed while a balancing act is taking place upon a mobile mirror ball all at the same time
• Clowns. Expect the unexpected. This act is guaranteed to tickle the funny bone
• The Roman Rings. A very unique act which is performed with extreme strength and elegance. Little girls will be amazed by the beauty and grown men in awe of the control and physicality.
• Australia’s only football playing dogs. The incredible AFL playing footy dogs are the latest high impact sensation at Silvers Circus. Boxer dogs are the natural clowns and acrobat’s of the canine world and will bring tears of joy and gasps of entertainment from every member of the audience.
• Illusionist. Ringmaster Simon Tait has over 25 years’ experience in circus and will mesmerise the audience with his celebrated illusions and audience repour.
Plus many many more world class acts, Silvers Circus is guaranteed to tap into the nostalgia we all hold for a unique family circus experience.
So Welcome to our world of spectacular family entertainment. There is no other circus like Silvers Circus.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.