Do you sell tickets for an event, performance or venue?
Find out more about Eventfinda Ticketing.

You missed this – Subscribe & Avoid FOMO!
MFWF 51/49 Degustation

When:

Thu 5 Mar 2015, 7:00pm–11:00pm
Thu 12 Mar 2015, 7:00pm–11:00pm

Where: State of Grace, 477 Collins Street, Melbourne CBD, Victoria

Restrictions: All Ages Licensed

Ticket Information:

  • 51/49 Degustation: $8,000.00
  • 51/49 Degustation with matched beverages: $110.00
  • Additional fees may apply

Listed by: State_of_Grace

State of Grace and Melbourne Food and Wine Festival presents
51/49 Degustation Dinner

7pm, Thursday 5th and Thursday 12th March

Join us for a 5-course degustation, where Head Chef Dylan Evans explores the concept that 51% of our diet should be raw food and the other 49% can be cooked.

This very balanced and thought-provoking meal is available for two nights only, definitely an event not to be missed!

$80 per person | $110 including matched beverages

To book, please call 03 8644 7110 or email
info@stateofgracemelbourne.com.au

The event is part of the official Melbourne Food and Wine Festival program