Additional fees may apply
Access to bank funding remains on of the hottest topics in Australian property development. An already tight lending environment has been further complicated by growing currency restrictions in China, one of the biggest markets for Australian off-the-plan developments. This has added to the pressure to find new alternative sources of development capital.
Our Property Finance Conference will establish an industry-wide network to discuss the financing problems faced by developers, property marketers and agents trying to manage settlement pipelines.
In addition, Cross Border Management is also facilitating a “matchmaking” process for introducing developers with projects to fund, to non-bank groups with money to lend.
For lenders (and potential lenders), the conference and matchmaking process will provide:
- Unprecedented deal flow (at least 100 developers seeking funding).
- The chance to look at a large number of otherwise inaccessible projects.
- Suggestions on how to enter the non-bank lending space.
- An understanding of the players, competitors, and opportunities in the non-bank lending market.
For developers, agents and buyers, the conference and matchmaking process will provide:
- A marketplace of capital sources servicing a variety of property financing needs, including:
Project and development financing.
Settlement pipeline financing.
- Access to new sources of foreign capital, particularly from China, the US, and Singapore.
- Suggestions on how best to position your project to secure property financing.
250+ delegates are expected including;
- At least 100 property developers seeking financing options for their projects.
- Chinese, Asian, US & Australian property lenders and investors.
- Developers (including cashed-up developers seeking lending opportunities).
- Wealth managers, property fund managers, and syndicators.
- Service providers including financiers, lawyers, QSS, accountants, builders, contractors, site amalgamators, real estate agents, private bankers, corporate advisors, private equity managers, sales/distribution professionals, & architects amongst others.
Delegates who wish to attend and lenders who wish to participate should email Managing Director CT Johnson at email@example.com
All details including agenda and speaker can be found on our website.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.