|Fri 20 Jan 2017, 7:00pm–8:00pm|
Eventfinda tickets no longer on sale
Additional fees may apply
Looking for something different on a Friday night? Feeling run down, stressed or 'out of sorts'? What better than to attend a sound journey - said to be the easiest way to meditate.
All you had to do is come along, lie comfortably on a mat and listen to the soothing sounds created by the instruments - each session features a selection of different instruments including Gongs, Rainsticks, Tibetan Singing Bowls, Crystal Singing Bowls, Native American Sami Drum and Flutes and much more
Some benefits of Sound Therapy:
- Affects all cells in your body
- Balances both hemispheres of the brain
- Changes our old patterns of behaviour, habits and way of thinking that no longer serve us and are harmful to our health
- Cleanses negative energy and emotions
- Connecting with your higher self
- Deep relaxation
- Helps to recover after illness, traumas and invasive medical treatments
- Helps to cope with life's challenges
- Improves sleep
If you can relate to any of the above, then please take an hour out of your busy life to experience a sound journey.
Please note numbers are limited to 6. Tickets are $20 on Eventfinda or $25 at the door.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.