|Wed 25 Jan 2017, 7:00pm–9:00pm|
|Thu 26 Jan 2017, 9:30am–8:00pm|
|Fri 27 Jan 2017, 9:30am–8:00pm|
|Sat 28 Jan 2017, 9:30am–8:00pm|
|Sun 29 Jan 2017, 9:30am–8:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
The Sydney Festival of Really Good Sex offers over 40 participatory and experiential workshops, performances, talks, rituals and celebrations over five days. It is the most progressive, inclusive and exploratory sexuality event in the Southern Hemisphere.
The festival is an absolutely unique opportunity, if you want to:
- be more confident in your desire;
- let go more and find the courage to discover new things;
- meet a compatible partner who accepts you for who you are;
- have and maintain clearer boundaries with others;
- discover and connect with others who are asking themselves similar questions;
- integrate your sexuality in healthy and reflective ways with the rest of your life.
The next edition of the festival will take place from 25-29 January 2017 at the Rex Centre in Potts Point.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.