Sell tickets with Eventfinda TixSuite. No per-ticket fees. Try it for free today!

Corner Shop Comedy

Ticket Information

  • General Admission: $20.26 each ($20.00 + $0.26 fees)
  • Concession: $15.20 each ($15.00 + $0.20 fees)
  • Little Bit Extra: $30.39 each ($30.00 + $0.39 fees)
  • Buy Tickets


  • Fri 21 Jun 2024, 7:00pm–8:00pm

Show more sessions


Part of The Motley Bauhaus


All Ages Licensed

Phone Sales

  • 1800 710 499

Listed by

Motley Bauhaus

Corner Shop Comedy is delighted to present a stacked evening of top-tier local comedy, featuring award-winning stand-up, sketch, and improv comedians!

Join us monthly at 7pm for our always incredible line-up of the hottest local comics, and stick around for our special feature show at 8:30pm - a different unique format every month that you won't see anywhere else!

Grab your ticket to either show for $20, or see both for $25! (just add a ticket for each show to your cart and the discount will automatically apply)

Corner Shop Comedy Theatre is a not-for-profit theatre built on the values of inclusivity, diversity, safety, and accessibility. 80% of all show profits go directly to performers, and the remaining 20% reinvested into the community. So get your tickets now and support local artists!

Follow us on Instagram @cornershopcomedymelb or check out our website to keep updated on our latest shows and workshop offerings!


People who liked this also checked out these events

Post a comment

Are you going to this event, or would you like to? Let the community know what you're looking forward to most by posting your comments here!